WELCOME..

I`m expecting you..thanks alot for the visit..

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I am such a clumsy lady..

I just got back from a two-days outstation in Ipoh,  its so tiring because yesterday i have to rush back here in Anson Bay due to some matter in the office..huhu..but the most annoying thing that happen yesterday was that on my first appearance before a High Court judge in Ipoh after my 4 months of practice in the legal field, the other party`s client did not turn up and make my effort go waste preparing for the case..huh! That was totally not ok with me, but things happen and I just can patiently talked to that lawyer to please make sure that his client will come on the next date given by the judge..em..cool me right??

I like my job, but due to some situation that would bring my clumsiness attitude appear I sometimes doubt my ability.Especially when I go for out-stations..And I sometimes wonder if there is anyone else in this world is as clumsy as me who also forgot about the things that they have just seen or said a minute ago?And is so poor in the sense of direction like me till I still have to use the GPS when I moved here in Anson Bay on my second week just to get home from work..??? How bad someone could be like that? Like me?

I really admire some friends of mine who can just know the ways even they have never been to that certain places before..and they just can drive back and forth without having any difficulties finding the right ways to go..while me, even with the GPS, I still got lost..huhu..what to do?


But, this is who and what I  am..I am always trying to be better..but I also try to embrace the silly me..and I hope, those who know me, can just bear with this clumsy lady and treat her like she is an innocent person even when she try to guide you to the wrong streets in the middle of Ipoh..hihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment